Sourdough Baking Class – 16th September 2023
16 September, 2023
Ever wanted to learn the secrets to great sourdough? Join us at our Gilda bakery for a hands-on sourdough-making experience; suitable for beginners; get to grips with the dough and learn from our team of expert bakers about making and baking your own bread.
The classes will start at 2pm and finish at 8pm (Duration 6 hrs). They will finish with a sourdough pizza supper and include refreshments throughout the class.
- Expert instruction by our team of experienced bakers
- Hands on class where you will make your own bread
- Plenty of bread and pastry goodies to take home
- Homemade Sourdough pizza and a glass or two of complimentary wine, beer or soft drinks to end the day
- A complimentary banneton to take home with your own sourdough to refrigerate and bake the next day at home for breakfast!
- Recipes and dough scraper
If you would like any further information, please email email@example.com. We will contact you upon booking to check any dietary requirements and provide you with further information about the day.
We understand that the best made plans can change. Therefore, once booked, up until 14 days prior to the class you may change the date of your class for a future date, subject to availability. If you need to cancel your class up until 2 weeks prior to the class, a refund is permitted subject to a 5% cancelation fee. Within 14 days of the class date, there will be no refunds allowed.
Comfortable clothes and shoes. We will provide an apron to keep you clean. We will also provide a notepad and pen.
Yes, this course is designed as an introduction to sourdough. Equally, if you have some experience, the class will be full of useful tips and hands on practise.
Please contact us if you wish to book more than two spaces and we can offer you a discount based on availability and the number of guests.
Yes, this can be arranged as a bespoke class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you further.